- Laminated mats can be bolted or nailed.
- Perfect for decking and stabilizing.
- Easy to use, easy to move; they will provide the stability your rubber tired equipment needs and the ease of mobility you desire.
- Our 8" or 12" timber mats are the strongest source of stability
- Timber mats are also known as swamp mats, crane mats, or bridge mats.
- Typically used as temporary bridge trusses, barge decking, sea defenses, beach landings, access roads, slipways, or crane support.
- Cut from the densest hardwoods, our full-sawn skids are tough.
- Common uses are blocking and pipeline cribbing.
- Confidence is what you need in your materials, and DixieMat's full-sawn skids are the strongest available.